SAOLT was established in realization of the decision of the Council of Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University, passed in its session held on 6 October 2003. SAOLT is based in the University’s College of Languages and Translation.
- Encouraging and prompting intellectual engagement in the fields of languages and
- Fostering and supporting research in the fields with which it is
- Facilitating the exchange of scholarly and intellectual output in the fields of languages and translation among concerned agencies and institutes both inside and outside Saudi
- Providing scholarly consultation in the fields of languages and
- Promoting scholarly professional communication and networking among its
- Initiating steps in raising the standards of professional and scholarly achievement of its